Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Balcony (A long romantic saga)

It was d setting sun, raining sky, me at d balcony;
When from d beautiful peach sky to my colony;
She took over my retina, sweetly, unknown;
Neh! i don't believe in luv at 1st sight, i wasn't 'gone' !
But yes! i was right there at d balcony;
Though not my heart, but my eyes lost harmony!

A week later, I saw her again;
And got reminded of that sunset, that rain;
She helping an old blind uncle come down d stairs;
Innocent, bubbly, no make-up, no glares..
I went back to ma room, got her off my mind;
But God dint want this to end, something beautiful had to unwind!!



So once again, i was standing at d balcony;
My eyes peeping thru her window, seeing her in God's company;
Donno why i looked at the moon, prayed to Him;
That innocent glow in her eyes, " Don't let it go dim" !
Thru d other side, seeing her help d chweet kids;
I was falling, not for her looks, but her good deeds!!

Then came that lovely day;
When she looked my way;
I was again there at the balcony;
When our eyes met, hearts played symphony !!
N then, we met daily, d frenship slowly grew;
Everyday needing each other, every single feeling true !!
I decided to say those magical words- "I love u" !!
But that day she didn't come, i heard that she flew :-( :-(

Flew to meet God, to live in His company;
Leaving ma heart broken, with tears in my balcony;
After d sunset, I again looked up at the star;
With nothing left to live, i asked- "Why u went sooo faaar ?? "














To fly with her in heaven, i jumped from d same balcony;
I suddenly woke up in fear, in tears, in agony!
With my heart skipping beats, I pinched myself hard;
Yes! it was a dream, just a dream, wid no balcony on d cards!!!!!

So next time, u stand up der, n fall in love;
Pinch urself hard, hit urself wid a metal glove;
For there neither was a balcony, nor is there love...
Yes! there is no... Ohhooooo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment